Jharkhand News Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia gifted 3 more airports to Jharkhand on the arrival of Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Deoghar. Scindia made a big announcement on Tuesday and said that soon Bokaro, Dumka and Jamshedpur airports will be built.
Ranchi, Jn. Jharkhand News Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia gifted 3 more airports to Jharkhand on the arrival of Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Deoghar. Scindia made a big announcement on Tuesday and said that soon airports will be built in Bokaro, Dumka and Jamshedpur. After a warm welcome to Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Deoghar airport, Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on Tuesday announced from the stage that Jharkhand would get three more airports. He also said that 14 new air routes will be made available in the state to enhance connectivity. Scindia has reached Jharkhand with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Meanwhile, PM Modi has laid the foundation stone of development schemes worth 16835 crores in Jharkhand. On the occasion of the inauguration of Deoghar Airport, the PM said that the development of the entire area will be written through the airport. Scindia said in his address, Jharkhand will soon have five airports. After Ranchi and Deoghar, we are going to build airports at Bokaro, Jamshedpur and Dumka. To increase air connectivity, 14 new air routes will be introduced for the aircraft passing through the state.
Connecting flights from Deoghar International Airport to Dhaka, Bangkok, Singapore
IndiGo official said that all the information related to Deoghar airport has been updated on IndiGo’s website www.goindigo.in. Connecting flights from Deoghar to Kolkata via select cities of the country and abroad have been given. As soon as the airline starts from Deoghar for Delhi, these cities of the country and abroad will be connected via Delhi. Passengers will take their journey via Kolkata or Delhi. Currently Via Kolkata Deoghar to Bangkok, Dhaka, Singapore, Port Blair.
Talking about selected cities of the country, Guwahati, Lucknow, Mumbai, Amritsar, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Nagpur, Pune, Goa, Jaipur, Chennai have also been added. Passengers have to go to IndiGo’s site and search for their destination and see the fare and flight timings from Kolkata. The fare varies from time to time. Under the UDAN program of the Airport Authority of India, the Prime Minister’s dream of expanding Deoghar Airport to connect it with big cities has come true for the public. Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Rajiv Bansal has described it as the best airport in the country.
401 crore cost, air service started from Deoghar airport in four years 40 days
- 401.3 crores spent to build Deoghar airport
- PM Modi laid the foundation stone of the airport extension on May 25, 2019
- Coming to the land of Baba Baidyanath, PM Narendra Modi launched on 12th July 2022
- Airport expansion plan size 401 crore
- Runway length 2500 m, width 25 m
- DGCA gave the license on 11 April 2022
- Calibration flight did the trial on 14 August 22
- The airport’s runway extension, spread over 654 acres of land, also has four hundred meters of land.
- On June 7, 2022, IndiGo’s 120-seater ship took the first trial.
- The first 78-seat ship from Kolkata to Deoghar landed at the airport on July 12.
- Direct flight from Delhi to Deoghar will fly on July 30, booking can be done from tomorrow.